Monday, August 18, 2014

Nobody has forgotten Demi Moore

Yahoo posted an unflattering comment about Demi Moore today, August 18 and I would like to share my feelings on the notice.  Demi has never made a movie that wasn't worth watching.  She has screen chemistry and her voice is only hers.  She is a convincing actress and plays dramatic parts with ease.

It is difficult to replace Bruce Willis and I was sorry to see them divorce.  Ashton Kutcher, however, can't walk in the shoes of Willis and she came down many many levels when she married Kutcher.  Unfortunately she loved him and there's something about a young person that's invigorating.  I should know, five of my eight husbands were young.  They aren't jaded yet.  They still could wake up at two o'clock in the morning and want to go hiking.  Actually, they're up for anything and you don't have to ask them to take a pill or look at a sexy magazine to get a hard on. 

I knew Demi's life with Kutcher was doomed.  As time goes on, the young lovers need someone their own age.  Even though they get older, so do the women.  It doesn't usually work.

I would like to see Demi in a new movie with a lot of bite to it.  She is a great actress and can play many roles.  She's great in the serious ones.  Yahoo said she was washed up and nobody wanted to hire her.  I doubt that.  I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment