Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hi friends,
I've lost the first 7 chapters of my book "You Can't Marry Them All" and other Hollywood Stories.  I had the chapters on one of those things that sticks in the side of your computer.  Oh give it up!  I can't think of the name of it.  Anyway, I'm sure I will find it when I stop looking for it. 

As you may know, this book is all about the men in my life.  My lovers, my sexless love affair, my 8 husbands, the employers I worked for and my best male friends.  My publisher wants me to change all the names of the people in my book but it wouldn't be interesting if I do that.  People don't want to read about Bob Smith, they want to read about Elvis Presley, Arsenio Hall, Marty Ingels and other celebrities who played a part in my life.  I will continue to try and find the chapters, but may end up printing the book myself and taking my chances.  I have nothing anyone could sue me for.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment