Thursday, August 11, 2016

My Pilot is ready for production

20 years ago I wrote a Pilot called "Hatcher's Way," then changed it to "The D.P.O.'s".  Deputy Probation Officers.  I worked at San Diego County probation department and saw many stories that I have brought to life in this series, without citing any names. 

I originally wrote it with Billie Dee Williams as the leading character, and he would have been perfect at age 60, but now at almost 80 I doubt he would be interested.  I have been looking at other black actors in their 50's to 60's but there are few, but of course it only takes one.

I have had interest from one of the networks 20 years ago, so I feel confident I will get this project produced this year or the beginning of next.

If you know of a black actor in the age range of today's needs, please contact me at mslindaroberts@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment