Monday, February 29, 2016

Fuller House and the Oscars 2016

The Oscars:  The gowns were beautiful, at least some of them and when "Fashion Police" talk about who is in or out in their formal attire, this is only "their" opinion.  The comedic female on the show, Margaret, does have some funny lines.  Melissa and Guiliana not so much.  Nobody will ever be able to deliver lines like Joan Rivers. 

What gets me about the dresses the women wear, haven't we seen enough of the V-NECK Boob display?  When JLo first wore that gorgeous green dress, a long time ago, that was it.  Now everyone, years later is doing the same thing.  I personally liked Cate Blanchett's soft green flowing gown.  It's what the Oscars should look like.  Gwennie wore a lovely pink gown one year and it was scrumptious - of course that's my opinion.  Those V-Neck dresses wouldn't look so bad if the Boobs "stood up" but I can't think of one actress with that attribute.

Fuller House - Watched episode 7 tonight.  So darn cute and fun for just about any age.  I'm surprised Kimmy Gibbler didn't do much work after Full House.  She can go in many directions.  I know why Steph didn't.  She was getting herself well and so glad she did.  She's not as showy as her Full House character, and Candace has matured into a more "out there" mother.  I really like Gibbler, but I always did.  They're all doing a great job, especially the kids.  Don't you just love that little baby?  He's so cute.  Is he going to take over the spotlight like the Olson twins did?

Speaking of Spotlight.  It shouldn't have won best picture.  Father Shanley was a tenant of mine, back in the day and at 2am one morning, 7 swat team members lightly tapped on my front door.  I could see it was police as I looked out my peep hole.  I let them in, but once I did they were all over the living room of my apartment on my phone, looking out the windows and I said, "What are you doing here?"  They asked if I knew if Shanley was home and I told them yes.  They left my apartment and went to his door.  He came out without incident and walked past me with his head down.  I never knew anything until that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment