Sunday, February 21, 2016

Heart Palpitations

Ever had heart palpitations?  I am having them now.  I just looked at Google to research on why people have them.  I don't have any chest pressure or pain, but my heart beat is up a little bit, plus I have been up all night watching World War 1, 2 and the capture of Bin Laden.  That was a 6 hour documentary and very interesting.  I lived through the 2nd world war, but it was never in the U.S.  We only felt the gas stamps and rations and some food rations.

During this time, "Diamond Horseshoe" opened at the Loma Theatre in Point Loma, my hometown and my mother and I went to see it.  Betty Grable was starring in it.  Those were the days.

The Loma Theatre is now a book store, but some of the Theatre memorabilia is still in the store.  Brings back a lot of memories to visit there.


No comments:

Post a Comment