Monday, February 15, 2016

Melissa McCarthy Sheds Weight Loss

I am so glad to see Melissa McCarthy losing weight.  Not only does she look better, but she looks younger too.  Her partner in Mike and Molly has been losing also but Melissa is the big winner here.  If she didn't start dropping pounds, she would be doing slap-stick films forever.  She is a physical comic, even on her show - falling out her classroom window, falling in streets - in her bedroom - falling is part of the laugh process.  With the weight off she can still be funny but not a clown comic.

On my last report on her weight I received a comment from "anonymous."  I wonder if it was Melissa herself as my writings are for anyone to read.  I didn't mean to offend her, I was just stating facts.

Weight is difficult.  I've struggled with it all my life.  I've been a 12 and a 20 and everything in between. 

Actually I think Mike and Molly is really about Mike and his police partner and the guy in the coffee shop and Molly is about her mother, sister and her mother-inlaw. 


No comments:

Post a Comment